Yay. It’s FRIDAY!!! Fortunately this week has zoomed by. Is that a phrase? “Zoomed by”? Eh. Anywhoo, here are my top 5 from this week.
1. FINALLY catching up on Season 2 of The Walking Dead. I’m not a horror movie fan but I LOVE zombie/epidemic movies. Not sure why. They’re just really intriguing to me. And for those of you wondering, no, this has not come out on DVD yet. We, ahem, “acquired” the episodes somehow somewhere on the Internet. ‘Nuff said.
2. Making some custom doggies tags for my little ladies on Sunday. They have needed these for weeks and I finally made time to do it. Awesome. See tutorial here.
3. Getting to go downtown to First Friday with the hubs tonight. I usually sell jewelry there and this will be my first time as a customer and not a vendor. Woohoo!
4. Getting my updated passport with my married name on it in the mail. Phew. Huge weight off my shoulders. I now don’t need to worry about our upcoming trip to Germany in 2 weeks. It’s coming up and I’m soooooo excited!
5. My second order of the Zara Basic Sandals in blue & mint fit! So happy. Love these! I was so sad when the first pair fit weird. Luckily, it was a fluke and not the standard for these. Anyone else think Zara’s shoes are inconsistent when it comes to sizing?
K. That’s it. Happy Friday everyone!